- Substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work;
- The acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the work;
- Final approval of the version to be published;
- Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.
- to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
- use (another's production) without crediting the source,
- to commit literary theft
- present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source